Mulaney (Tv Series)
Mulaney is an upcoming American television sitcom set to air on Fox in the fall of 2014. It was created by stand-up comedian and former Saturday Night Live writer John Mulaney, who stars as a fictionalized version of himself.
Premise[labot šo sadaļu]
The show centers around John (John Mulaney), a comedian living in New York City with his roommates Jane (Nasim Pedrad), a personal trainer, and Motif (Seaton Smith), another comedian. John is often given advice by his neighbor Oscar (Elliott Gould), and annoyed by his friend Andre (Zack Pearlman). John's life changes when he's hired as a writer for Lou Cannon (Martin Short), a legendary comedian and game show host.
Characters[labot šo sadaļu]
Main[labot šo sadaļu]
- John Mulaney as John Mulaney, a 29-year-old comedian looking for his big break.
- Nasim Pedrad as Jane, a personal trainer. She's a friend of John's from college.
- Seaton Smith as Motif, a stand-up comedian, though he shares little in common with John.
- Zack Pearlman as Andre, a trust-fund baby forces himself into John's group of friends.
- Elliott Gould as Oscar, John's 71-year-old gay neighbor. He gives John advice.
- Martin Short as Lou Cannon, a self-centered comedy legend, and John's new employer.
Production[labot šo sadaļu]
The show was originally taped as a pilot for NBC, but was not picked up. The show was then picked up by Fox with a six-episode commitment. Fox later ordered an additional ten episodes. On May 12, 2014, a trailer was released, along with an announcement that the show would air Sunday nights at 9:30 p.m.